Thanks to those of you who were able to join my webinar today!! We played the game BUMP x100 as way to implement the 8 Mathematical Practices in a fun way!
Here is how to play:
- Need 2 dice (#1-6)
- Each Player starts with their own set of 10 same color chips or clear counters
- (Player 1: 10 red & Player 2: 10 yellow)
2 Player x100 Game
- Level 1: Roll dice and put a clear counter on the sum of the dice x100. If another player’s counter is on that number, BUMP it off. If your marker is on that number, put an additional counter on top (“crown”) and it closes that spot. The winner is the player that uses all of his/her markers first!
- Level 2: Play the same as Level 1; however, you can use either the sum x100 of the dice or the addend of the dice.
- Level 3: Play the same as Level 2, except you can use any two numbers to equal the sum x100 of the addends.
- If you roll doubles, you get to go again.
- If either the sum x100 or the addends are closed, you lose your turn.
- First person to get rid of their 10 chips is the winner.
I know many of you want a copy so here you go:
-Click on the link below to get your FREE copy with directions.