Do you find yourself flying around helping your students in the computer lab while they try to type in super long URLs… by the time everyone is where they need to be, it’s time to go back to class? Let’s make life simple and create a Sqworl!
Sqworl focuses on providing a clean and simple web application for bookmarking multiple URLs. Sqworl uses web previews to give the user a visual representation of what the URS is before you click it. Access in a SNAP!
You can make your own homepage and personalize it for your class.
- Set-up one Sqworl folder for all the math games links that students can play during “Math with Technology.
- Set-up a Sqworl folder with all the websites you want students to go to for their Animal Report.
- Send home the username and password for a Home-School Connection so students can get on sites for extra practice with concepts you are teaching.
Say goodbye to “Google searches” and wasting time on the mechanics of surfing…it’s now at your fingertips.
How to get started:
- Check Out www.sqworl.com
- Check out the Vimeo link to the video tutorial
- Click on Register
- Choose a user name, email, and password (make it easy—your name could be the user name; the password could be the name of your school. e.g., Mrs. Smith/Oakdale)
- Get Started—Simple to Use, Easy!